We had a pretty slow month related to new features on Cloud for June, so for the first time in over a year, we haven't posted dedicated release notes for the month. We did do some fixes, so they're documented below for anthropological reasons.July 28th
- Closed an embarrassing security hole that only affected demo site. No account information was leaked.
- Upgraded AWS library to the latest version - this has no effect on the functionality of the site, but if something is wonky with the way uploads are handled, let us know.
- Fixed and issue with logos not updating and greatly improved media manager. Its easier than ever to set your logo and favicon.
- Fixed an issue with custom css not updating after making changes
- Fixed an issue with board theme members page profile photos breaking out of their areas. The egos of the profile photos were slightly bruised, but they will be fine.
- Fixed an issue with disqus that would show up when you switched the domain and made post title detection more robust.
- Fixed a bug that would duplicate youtube thumbnails
- Made it trivially easy to remove branding from your community while retaining privacy and terms of service links and copyright notice
- Changed how validation and saving of data is done in the admin to prepare for intercom integration
- Fixed an issue with large photos that are used on mobile devices not being created when you use upload a photo feature.
- Changed the way image uploads are treated, they no longer trigger a forced download, and simply display in browser.
- Fixed an issue preventing rss feed import from being scheduled.
- Fixed the app which is used for some Facebook functionality (like buttons and invites). It now uses your custom app if you have supplied one
- We no longer use your custom Facebook app if there are any setup errors (such as incorrect url or missing permission)