Welcome to SocialEngine User Community! This is an idea exchange area for SocialEngine users. Ask questions or post your feature requests here. This isn't an official support channel, so if you need support, please open a support ticket

Post Something!

Recent Activity

New Members

Online Now

1 guest

PHP Showcase

Advanced SocialEngine Plugins - Package
    Check out our new package for #SocialEngine: "Advanced SocialEngine Plugins - Package" that contains many plugins with advanced SocialEngine features, a customizable, responsive & attractive theme, and numerous free services. Get this package now to go for a flying start!http://www.socialengineaddons.com/advanced-socialengine-plugins-package
    Advanced-SocialEngine-Plugins-Package.pn

gs Unless you require even more additional functionality offered by their other Plugins/Extensions (such as the All Package offers), this would be a great purchase for making an SE implementation actually useful. I've only been working on this since July, but I would have very little to offer my niche with just what SE provides. It's a great starting point mind you, and the 3rd-Party Plugins wouldn't exist w/o SE, but something like the above Advanced Package will provide so, so much more. Actually, it was the SEAO Plugins/Extensions (along with a few offerings from other 3rd-Party devs) that make me consider SE. What my project/site required I didn't see with any CMS, but SEAO provided much of what I needed, so I ended up using SE as the foundation. These Plugins offer a lot of flexibility and provide your users with a more "complete" experience. Cheap? No - I hope you're still not looking for "cheap" (this isn't for the 4.95/month sites). These are high-quality, very robust, very configurable Plugins that will offer a lot of value to your members, and help you create the dream of a site you always wanted. Just take a look at the tab on their site that compares SE Groups to SEAO Groups - this will give you an idea of how much more you can do and offer with SEAO Plugins.
      • 0 2 votes
      SocialEngineAddOns Thanks GScott for your kind words of appreciation. :) We greatly appreciate your business with SocialEngineAddOns. Your satisfaction is the greatest recognition we could have, I hope that you will inform us if there is ever anything we can do to improve our services.

With gratitude for your kind patronage.

Regards,
      SocialEngineAddOns Team
    New Matrix Landing Page for SEphp!
    Update any SEphp community with our new landing page!

Compatible with any theme and install it just like a module!

All text is editable via our backend module!

Grab it on socialenginelabs.com
    Seen any great Social Engine sites lately?
      Trieu Thanh Tuan Check this site, http://aquanetviet.org/
      James Clark Hey Glen. We do a monthly blog post called Community Round Up where we feature new and unique SocialEngine sites. Here's a link to most recent post: http://blog.socialengine.com/2014/11/05/october-community-roundup/