Image name and SEO
Hello,
I think photos name is one of the important things in SEO of our network, so I always named my image before upload to the site, but I see that the images will not keep original name after posting. It will display as numbers or something like that. Anyone can help to keep original name of images or SE have any plan to make it possible?
Thank you.
    Rick Von Ruden SE Cloud uses photo post title as alt for pics automatically.
    seTweaks alt and title attributes in your image tags helps and if you're linking the images use a anchor text relative to both the image and your content and remember not to overdo it.
      Trieu Thanh Tuan Yeah, but not all members can do it! It will be great if we can keep original name of the images.
        seTweaks When you're dealing with user uploads it's impossible to have the images with their original names because of the duplicates, unwanted image names or other reasons. one example is facebook. they assign a number to each uploaded image, like SEC.

Technically it can be done but there needs be a folder for each image/post in the server and that's not ideal.
    Nainou When adding an image try to add a title and a description
      seTweaks He's talking about the image tags in the HTML source.
      Trieu Thanh Tuan I always make a title and description for the photo post!
        Nainou I'm using clean theme and everything are going well. If thsi the case for you open a support ticket [52,Jung Kim]