SocialEngine - Bug/Suggestion/Feature page (bugs.socialengine.com)

I do not think the new owners of SE check this community site, so if you find a bug, want a feature added, or have a suggestion post it on this site.

Alex Baker Feature Request:

We would like to provide social share buttons to the single view of a post. Currently, we are adding this in at run-time via Javascript.

Example link: (note the FB, TW, and G+ buttons we've added below the title line)
    http://news.bookriot.com/post/1460187/chipotle-cups-will-now-feature-stories-by-jonathan-safran-foer-t

We would like to be able to prevent duplicates of the same shared URL. In our case, we have a news site, and currently its possible that we have many users all sharing the same link, which dilutes the content. Ideally, we want to avoid any duplicate content, so the ability to check this at submission time would be ideal.

Separately, it would be a neat feature to comment 2 duplicate link threads into a common thread. (Move comments from one thread into another, then delete it).

We would like the ability to add a comment to a shared link (as opposed to sharing the link, and then going back to comment on it). The idea is to curate a link, so that we can leave the link description and title fields related to the link, but the submitting user can quickly add their opinion / comment to the link at submission time.
    Alex Baker Hi Rick and Stepan,

First of all, just wanted to say congrats and thanks for building an amazing tool! We recently launched a book news related site, and next up is a Deals site for books.

We do have some feature requests, so I'll list them up here, but wanted to preface this all by saying thanks for solid platform!
      Rick Von Ruden [133406,Alex Baker] - I do not work for social engine, but thanks for the comments. You need to post all of these on their bugfix page. follow the link in my original post.
    Eugene I think there should be a link to it from socialengine.com landing page