Import members from se4
Is it possible to import se4 members , i'm very interested in this version of se cloud, costs and ease of use are two major factors that caught my attention.
    William Grant Any updates? I have today signed up for social engine cloud and want to be able to transfer my user to it asap, if not I will not continue using it. Also have you thought about allowing the use of sub categories, ie parent director is 'everything' then 'feature requests' with sub cats? This would be a really helpful feature for many users
    Alex Benzer This is very high priority for us and we hope to have an import method ready within the next few weeks.
    monti THey are working on it now from what I understand. I wish they had a time estimate though, maybe [250,Drew Frey] can chime in.
      Drew Frey Hey Monti. Yes, we are working on the import script. This is huge need for those who are currently using SE PHP and wants to migrate over to SE Cloud.
        thomas I'm really interested in SE cloud too... and wich content we can migrate (users, pics, forume topics...)
        Any news about when we can migrate and if there is any discount for us migrating from SE PHP ?
        monti Thanks. I am one of those people.. I can not use cloud till both user/content import script is ready.
        I am not even sure how you are going to approach the content script? what content will you allow to import (forums, comments.. etc) that seems like a daunting task.