SE5 Access to 3rd Part Developers
Hello SE Team,

How can we access SE 5 to start developing for it ? I know the API is not launched yet and I'm talking about the custom themes.

Will you give access to the developers ?
    Alex Benzer So currently, you can easily download one of our stock themes, make any changes you want, and re-upload it. Or you can just edit it right within the theme editor - but if you want to separate it from one of the stock themes, it's smart to make a copy this way.

In the next few days, we'll be publishing a full doc explaining all the widgets you can use within the themes, their parameters, syntax, etc. This should really open up the theme system to designers/developers, and should enable you to create almost anything you want. We'll be rolling out more widgets in the coming weeks, as well as a more formal API.
      seTweaks Thank you for the quick respond Alex. I'm asking if we can have access ti SE5 for developing purposes without paying a monthly fee.
        Alex Benzer Ah ok, I understand. We don't have a policy on that yet but we'll definitely consider setting up a plan for select developers so they can build on the platform easily!
    seTweaks [37,Alex Benzer] [38,Shaun Harding] [250,Drew Frey] [52,Jung Kim] Please let me know about this.
    Hire-Experts I'm sure that Webligo will provide special access for SE Cloud for 3d party developers. Hope to see them as soon as possible so we'll be able to go ahead and develop great things for SE Cloud platform :)
    seTweaks [80,Galiev Eldar] [74,YouNet] [196,Eugene] [124,Bogdan] [169,SocialEngineMarket] [388,Belan Ivan] [411,Yana T.] [93,Stars Developer] [219,iPragmatech] and other developers please let SE know if you're interested too.
      SocialEngineMarket Yes, we're interesting in starting development of SE5 themes and modules asap, any information that will make it possible is really appreciated
      Stars Developer yes, we are also interested.
      Pixythemes.com I think all the developers are interested, because a plan for developing purposes would be really great and helpful.
      iPragmatech yes, this would definitely help us to start developing custom modules.