June 2014 Release Notes
June 23rd
  • Fixed an issue auto-imported RSS feeds only adding one item, instead of 10 per feed. [#cloud]
  • Fixed an issue auto-imported RSS feeds sometimes not having post descriptions, even though they had content [#cloud]
  • Fixed an issue with the online members widget not properly showing guests [#cloud]

June 19th
  • Fixed a problem with link preview not working for certain sites that require cookies to access content such as New York Times [#cloud]
  • Fixed an issue with auto-imported images from twitter not showing up in iOS [#cloud]
  • Improved the way our deploys are done to minimize the downtime [#cloud, #site]

Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen Why is it not possible to have addthis or shareit share buttons in the gallery viewer ?
      Stepan Mazurov Sure, you can run your own javascript therefore you can put whatever button you wish. Use javascript to populate it with content as well.
    Lacey Wallace I'd like to see a bigger "Create Account" Icon... or is there any chance it could just say "Sign up!" in big letters?
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen There is also a bug with the comment from posts>li when you have set the posts to external and not internal. When you push the comments count, you should be able to jump to the page post and see the comments, but you are jumping to the external page. So to have posts go external is not useful
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen One last thing, when will Vine posts be possible?
      Stepan Mazurov No plans currently, added it to our list, thanks for the suggestion.
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen Have a look at pinterest`s poster system, easy and elegant.

I would also love to see a better post page. Yes, I know I can do much my self, but some of the css overrides my code and bugs it..
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen Nice work, But can you please create a easier and better poster? It is buggy and shitty.
    I would also like to see that you guys use @media tags instead in the css.
      Stepan Mazurov I'd love to know what bugs you're experiencing with post creation and look into them. Only one I know of is if all posts besides status update is disabled, the button still shows up and modal is empty.
        Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen Mostly, the bug is on phones, where users aren't able to get into the description box. But it looks horrible to and is not as obvious as you think.
    Trieu Thanh Tuan Please also fix the featured post function. The feature is not working now.
      Stepan Mazurov Thanks for reaching out in support, I'm glad I got to look at that in more detail and actually implemented it on here. You can totally do featured posts, but I will admit the documentation around it is very poor. We'll be fixing that in coming months.
    Trieu Thanh Tuan "Fixed an issue with the online members widget not properly showing guests" thanks so much for this.