September 2014 Release Notes
September 15th
  • The post composer model will now emit a custom 'composer.rendered' event to all it's click-bound elements. This means you can now directly listen for this event to customize the modal. [#cloud]
  • Improvements to the code that handles sending summary emails. Fixes an edge case where some members would not receive summary emails when others would. [#cloud]
  • Improvements to the way users, posts and files are deleted. These are backend fixes, so normal users should not notice any difference. [#cloud] 

September 10th
  • Admins will now see an edit link when viewing posts. [#cloud]
  • Updated information about the SocialEngine PHP trial to offer 7 days of free support. [#site]
  • Fixed a bug where deleting members from the member/edit section of the admin panel didn't properly clean up member's posts. [#cloud]

September 4th

• Added an upload button to account creation page on Mobile. [#cloud]
  • Updated the FAQ, Free Trial page, and trial email to explain that the PHP trial requires PHP 5.3 or higher. [#site]
    Trieu Thanh Tuan Biggest update ever for SEC! Thanks so much. I love you guys and our platform :)
    Stepan Mazurov Excited about offering free support for our SE PHP Trials!
    Edwin Rivera Sept 10th, third point- Please also fix the issue/bug with notifications. Notifications still reflect deleted members (i.e. deleted sent you a message)
      Mike F. Thank you for reporting that issue. I've added it to our internal bug tracker.
        Mike F. As part of the release on the 15th, deleted users should not longer leave their notifications about them behind.
    sanaa my website is not working??
      Mike F. Please send an email to support@socialengine.com and we'll help get the situation resolved.
        sanaa i already did but didn't get reply from them