Filter by Post type
Dear followers,

I'm back from France with new ideas ...

May be right now you don't have many posts but after why not give to your user the possibility to filter by post type: image, video, link, topic!

Enjoy!
    sanaa thats amazing one ,i tried it for boared theme but it didnt work out ,can you help provide me solution for board them ,best regard! cheers!
      Robin I will try to have a look ;)
        sanaa i tried it today earlier i got to implement it but when i click on videos for example ,it seems all other posts disappear for a moment and videos remain then i got to watch the page with all of its content ,photos ,videos ,links ....like nothing changed
          Robin When you load a new page it's disabling the script. I'm not sure I can fix it.
            sanaa thats okay ,thanks a lot , i really new this widget so bad but no luck yet ,hopefully to find a way !
            • 0 1 vote
    Robin I didn't remember that the I didn't share it.
    That's easy for Stream Theme and I add something to disable the filter.

Place this widget where you want:
    <div class="widget fg widget">
    <h2>
    <script type="x-engine/func" data-func="lang" data-key=" Post Filters"></script>
    </h2>
    <ul class="btn-group">
    <button id="2" class="btn btn-primary btn-small"><i class="icon-white icon-picture"></i>Photo</button>
    <button id="3" class="btn btn-inverse btn-small"><i class="icon-white icon-film"></i>Video</button>
    <button id="4" class="btn btn-success btn-small"><i class="icon-white icon-bookmark"></i>Link</button>
    <button id="5" class="btn btn-warning btn-small"><i class="icon-white icon-file"></i>Topic</button>
    </ul>
    <br>
    <ul class="btn-group">
    <button id="1" class="btn btn-danger btn-small"><i class="icon-white icon-off"></i> All</button>
    </ul>
    </div>

Now place below the following Script:
    <script>
    $("#1").click(function () {
    $(".image").show("slow");
    $(".video").show("slow");
    $(".link").show("slow");
    $(".topic").show("slow");
    });
    $("#2").click(function () {
    $(".image").show("slow");
    $(".video").hide("slow");
    $(".link").hide("slow");
    $(".topic").hide("slow");
    });
    $("#3").click(function () {
    $(".image").hide("slow");
    $(".video").show("slow");
    $(".link").hide("slow");
    });
    $("#4").click(function () {
    $(".link").show("slow");
    });
    $("#5").click(function () {
    $(".link").hide("slow");
    $(".topic").show("slow");
    });
    </script>

It's should work, enjoy!
    Carlos Oporto I like the Post Something button! How did you do that?
      Robin It's part of the Stream Theme.
      You can see my post MIX Theme to see how to do it
    info I had already seen (sometimes I take a ride on your website to see news). Good job!
      Robin I'll go to Milan tomorrow and will promote your site if anybody as the same hobby as you.
      I will come back with new Idea.
        Kimmie Robin you fascinate me. This is awesome and will be trying this out.
      Robin Thank you!
      your site it's progressing ?
        Kimmie [2440,Robin] . Yes, it is progressing beautifully. I got the new mockup for the landing page. We pulled ideas from the logo since the logo looks really fun. I am very pleased with it's new look. The first design was awesome, but I like this new design much better. So does everyone in our camp. Now we are working on some other things to pull the whole site into one look and feel. I'm really excited ;-). However, I decided not to make the landing page available for viewing until it's pre-launch. I'm hoping you will become a member once we are ready to go live.