We are waiting for the script to import users from SE php!
How much longer? one day, one week, two months? Thanks for any response.
    Robin Until SE Cloud Api doesn't accept POST it should be complicate!
    But none Third Party has tested it yet!
      Eugene I'm afraid it's not complicated - it's impossible. We can do almost anything in SE PHP but in SE Cloud our hands are tied.
    Jung Kim We do not have a release date for this yet. It will be announced on our blog when the time comes. Please contact use via our contact form to make requests for it.
      info why not write here, how is the job of the script? This way everyone can read it. Thank you.
        info I'll explain to you, if the script is ready in six months, then cancel my subscription because I do not need. If the script is ready in 1 max 2 months, I expect. I will not throw my money away ...
          monti I recommend you cancel it till they finish the script, I am waiting for exactly that before I signup.
    thomas How many people are working on socialengine cloud ? It's 2 months old and there's no script to import our users from php... + there's only 2 templates in 2 months... Show us that's a whirlpool project with tons of updates !
    thomas I'm waitin that too...
      info I have more than 3000 users! I hope it's ready soon ...
    info no one answers
      Sam I'm concerned that the whole SE project (both cloud and definitely php) is dead. Not one reply from the staff of SE on their blog about release of sephp 4.2.9!