Please Help - Really Imporant
NEW VS HOT TOPICS
Hi Community, I have problem with our board theme posts. All the posts should go to New section and most viewd or commented posts should come in to Hot section. In our website it automatically posting in to two sections and I find no difference. Could you please let me know how to fix this bug or change this? when we add new post it should go to only New section. Please help.
    sunny Hi Tony, the problem is as our member base grows we do not want to see their posts on home page. Only most voted or commented posts should be visible on home page (Hot) section. If all the posts goes to hot section or home page then the site looks more spam and we won't be able to keep the interesting posts on home/hot section of the website (i am talking about board theme here). It would be great If the SE staff helps here by sending the new posts only to "New" section and the most voted/liked/commented posts to the "Hot" section. Is there any mod or script to configure this way?
    Tony Perez I agree but i did figure out maybe how social engine is using NEW tab. If you setup the #hashtag in your admin Twitter area, i noticed that all those post from Twitter go into the NEW tab.
    thomas Ur right I really don't understand the difference...