Here everything seems dead ...
In this community no one answers. We pay every month, but no response from the staff ... Many users have already gone....
    Jung Kim Hi [294,info]! [1007,Kim] is correcting in that you should open a support ticket if you have a question that needs to be answered quickly. I try to answer as much questions as possible on this community site but the past week and a half I have been on vacation at India for a wedding. I am back now and ready to answer your questions! :)
      info ok [52,Jung Kim] can you answer this question please? http://community.socialengine.com/post/21610/we-are-waiting-for-the-script-to-import-users-from-se-php
    Kimmie I get a different feel for this site. It's a demo community for members and I didn't get the impression that SE workers had to answer me here. (Even though they do chat with me from time to time). If I want a direct answer, I submit my question(s) to their "contact us" page or through my site's dash. Don't see the need to try and chat with them directly on this demo site. I could be wrong, but it's my feeling.
      Sam When this site was set up originally it was full of questions by users and staff responded to many if not all questions.... Now, it's dead in here...
        Kimmie With a demo site I would expect that. Everything is open to view and most people get their answers and move on, so it makes sense to me that a demo community is not as active. Members are still signing up daily and that is always a good sign. I'm going to worry if SE tells me they are closing their business...