Drop down Template for cloud
Hi all, 
anyone know how to create a drop down template in the header like "categories" above? For example, I create a template call Entertainment but when you click on it you see a drop down of categories like "games, Music, Videos, Pictures" but when you click any of them it would take you to that page.
 Help Please
    Alex I must express a very warm thank you to Stepan and Mike for saving me a lot of headache you guys really pull through for me, i didnt know much about coding and you guys clear it up for me. I must say thank you again.
    Alex Wow thanks a lot Mike but one more thing how can i link my pages to the drop down because it is non responsive it shows error page not found, for example when i click on music from the drop down i want it to take me to the music page template that i have created, help please.
      Stepan Mazurov your pages are just /games and /entertainment so rename the links in the code Mike provided.
    Stepan Mazurov Alex if I understand correctly you want to replace the word "Categories" with "Entertainment"?
      Alex Hey Stepan, thanks for your response, just like what you mention but when you click on music from the drop down it would take you to the music page thats been created as a template if you get what i mean. hope i didn't confused you ?
        Stepan Mazurov Sorry, but do you mean in addition to categories, or instead of categories? In other words, are there still categories named games, music, etc and you want that to just be named "Entertainment"?
          Alex for example i created a template page named Entertainment, i also created pages name music, videos and games and i dont want it to be shown on the menu toolbar only entertainment is to be shown on the toolbar but i want to have music, videos and games a drop down from entertainment how is this done please? hope i explained it well so u could understand.
            Mike F. Hey Alex,

If I'm understanding you correctly, you can take the code in this Gist and add it to your header template:

https://gist.github.com/Danno040/8de1a543429d019ae26c
            • 0 1 vote