Most waiting feature is now available in our network!
I am waiting for the function for a long time. I am so happy to see it now available in my network. Thank you so much for SE Team.

Adding photo in a topic post is very good, but we have to post photo from a link out of the network. I wonder that what happen if the photo in the original have broken? I will be better if we can add photo to our hosting.

I hope you guys consider to add a maximize/restore down button in the posting area. It needed for us to edit a long articles.

Cheers!
Thanks again.
    BumpShaman Very cool. I like this.

Some of the issues mentioned -- however -- could keep me from utilizing this for now.

Some thoughts for the SE Team:
    - Definitely need the ability to expand a post pop-up to full screen or a larger box, this way this rich content can be seen more easily and not make reading more distracting...
    - I'd like to be able to upload a photo from my local device rather than have to provide an image URL...
    - I haven't tested this yet, but I hope images resize (as in, shrink) to fit a small window or post area...

Nice to see new additions! Keep it up SE Team!!!
    Trieu Thanh Tuan Really difficult to edit the article with table, photo,...without option to see full screen! https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwRX62cEnQs8eEdXU1dLRVo5WG8/edit?usp=sharing
      JAG Today we were testing it an yes its really hard for anyone to edit the article with even 600px x 400px photos. Would be great if we can drag it to make the whole window big or have a full screen option.
    SportzHype Love it! Thanks for sharing!
    Kimmie Interesting. This is not available within our site [52,Jung Kim] , [250,Drew Frey] , [37,Alex Benzer]
      BT Digital Media VB - It is only for the "Topic" tag - you may have it on "Link. Photo or other" have another look. I have it on my site - it will enhance the site - Thanks SE.
        Kimmie M2M, just posted a topic on my site and it is not available. I will be submitting a support ticket to SE. Hopefully it will get straighten out after that.
          Jung Kim Hey [1007,VoiceBee] you need to update your admin settings to allow rich text. It should be in your admin panel -> posts and scroll down to the very bottom. Open a support ticket if you have any issues!
            Kimmie Thanks, that was real simple. I thought it was automatically updated & didn't think to look in admin. ;-). Thanks again.
            • 0 2 votes
            Trieu Thanh Tuan [52,Jung Kim] that why I recommend you guys inform us about any new functions of the network. As you can see, many creators do not know the feature! Make a post in our community here is the simplest. Thanks.
            • 0 1 vote
            Jung Kim [1007,VoiceBee] great! :) We try to have new features 'turned off' by default for existing clients to avoid any unforeseen compatibility issues.
            • 0 1 vote
          JAG Yeah do that. Its available on our website and happy to see more improvements coming in.
    Trieu Thanh Tuan Update! I can not add photo link from Flickr or Google Drive. Sadly:(