Is there any way to read .pdf file on site without downloading?
Hello, I would like to read .pdf file on site without downloading it to computer. Any one can help me to make this feature working? @Stepan Mazurov please consider to add this function to our SEC platform. Thanks.

Trieu Thanh Tuan Hi Stepan, it's would be great if we can view pdf file right on browsers. It will keep our readers on our site for a long time. You can make it easy to read as we click on a topic post. When we click on the title of a .pdf file type post, it will open in the browser, just simple like this http://www.fspublishers.org/Issue.php?categoryID=130. Thanks.
      Stepan Mazurov Ok, I understand. I will put it on the list of improvements to make.
        Trieu Thanh Tuan Thanks so much. This feature is very important for education community. Hope to see this function in the next update!
    Stepan Mazurov You mean for file-type "pdf" to not force the download, but instead have browser's built-in pdf viewer take care of it or do you mean something like scribd, where the pdf loads as an embedded item?
    Trieu Thanh Tuan [131308,Stepan Mazurov]