Someone can help me to verify whether SEphp has an error with youtube videos.
Above could upload videos without any problem and then suddenly stopped working, he says "We could not find a video there - please check the URL and try again." vimeo videos if they work well
    MMAMELEE Me too
    Marcus Yetter Hi, we have just released a fix for this issue. Please check it out on our GitHub issue tracker: https://github.com/SocialEngine/phpv4-issues/issues/44#issuecomment-110099769
    MMAMELEE The fix worked
    Francisco Ramirez Hi all, Garfield thank you very much for your help, AA equally and Marcus thank you very much for letting us know. Greetings to all
    Garfield Thanks, Marcus
    AA Youtube changed the API, disabled the old one on June 3rd. Can't embed Youtube videos on my site either, so we have to wait until the update is coming out. Vimeo works fine.
    Garfield Send me a private message with your video link and I can check on my site. I am not sure if it is something that is specific to your site (maybe you changed something on your site) or if it is a You Tube Api issue. If it is a You Tube Api issue than this will be updated in the next version of Social Engine. However, if you send me a private message with your video link I'd be happy to check and see if it works on my network.