Problem WIth Contact Us Form
    gs I hope you don't mind the suggestion: have you tried SES' All In One Multiple Forms Plugin? If not, I'd highly recommend checking out the demo. I've only been using it for a short while, but it's a very useful plugin - even if only used to create a more useful Contact Form. Just my 2 cents.
    gs Hi Dave, Glad it's working out so well. SES has quite a few useful plugins - things that 'plug the holes' to make a site more complete. The Page-Builder and Site Tour Plugins are very handy to me (there's so much you can do with the Page-Builder Plugin, and the Site Tour works great to allow Demo Users of different MLs to access the site. Anyway, glad you found a useful solution to your issue here. Wishing you much success with your site. -regards,greg
    Dave I really apologise folks. I can't seem to find a place where I can explain a bug in the contact form on my landing page. I tried to insert a couple of screen grabs to show what's happening, but they overwrite each other. Anyone want to have a look, go to www.travelinks.ca and click on the contact link in the footer. No captcha challenge until you click send. Isn't there an easier way to report bugs than having to pay for support? Frustrating as the dickens when something doesn't work and they want me to pay them to fix it. Just sayin!
      SocialEngineSolutions Dave, there are 2 sign up forms are being called on the Contact Us page on your website: 1 in the page and 1 in the popup. So, there are 2 re-captcha on this page which might be causing the problem. When there will be only 1 re-captcha, then the issue should not come. See screenshot: http://www.socialenginesolutions.com/?attachment_id=1076.
        Dave Thank you very much for your quick response. I visited the link you provided and I subscribed to your newsletter. I also viewed your services where I noticed you fix small jobs for $15. You ask to be notified first, so can you please tell me if this problem fits the $15 category? I really would like to move on as soon as possible. Thanks again and I'll wait for your response.

(By the way, I have bookmarked your site. Seems you are the only one offering an affordable solution to minor frustrations).
          SocialEngineSolutions Thanks Dave for appreciating our services. Yes, we will fix this issue and you can go ahead with the purchase of our "Minor SocialEngine Bug Fix and Custom Work" service from here: http://www.socialenginesolutions.com/social-engine/minor-socialengine-bug-fix-and-custom-work/ .
            Dave Thank you. I have just ordered the bug fix using PayPal. If you need anything else please let me know.
            • 0 2 votes