Wishlist (PHP): a global [site_title] placeholder to use in ALL Mail Templates
I'm looking at the Email templates. Right away, I want a placeholder for the site name. Something like [site_title] or [site_name]

What would be the value of that placeholder? Whatever is entered into the Admin > Settings > Site TItle part of the Admin area of the site.

Then, in the mail templates, the [site_title] placeholder is available for each and every mail template. 
Example
Subject: You have received an invitation to join the [site_title] social network.

Or, in the body of the emails, change the phrase our social network to 

You have been invited by [sender_title] to join the [site_title] social network. To join, please follow the link below:

This placeholder will make it possible to have more personalized emails without the site creator needing to go through each mail template to enter the same information again and again and again. 

Just pull it from one place in the general settings for the site. Easy peasy!
    Stepan Mazurov I think this is a great suggestion. Its not too difficult to implement, but there is one issue. All of our mail templates are stored in the database, including the placeholder parameters, so we can't make any guarantees that they weren't modified by plugins. Upgrading old templates will be tricky. We might just add a new extension point that lets 3rd party plugins modify placeholders as well.

Thank you for your suggestion.
    seTweaks Your suggestion will get more attention from the staff if you post it here : https://github.com/SocialEngine/phpv4-issues