Facebook Settings.
Has anyone got their site connected directly to a business page on FB? Connecting to tweeter is a breeze - It's hard to believe tweeter got it so right and FB created a S**t fight. Can anyone help, please?
    VeloCloud When I try this I am prompted to continue with my personal facebook profile rather than the page I want to use with SEC. Is that is being referred to here? Thanks
      BT Digital Media I am having dramas with FB now. I've lost the option to post check box usally at the bottom left of the add post box. Also, if i use the share buttons on the right side of my posts it doesn't share with FB but does with Twitter and Pinterest. Any advice [52,Jung Kim] or [41,John Boehr] ?
    Jung Kim As of today this is possible, you guys will need to reconnect your FB account in the admin panel (for permissions). Thank [41,John Boehr] for this!
      BT Digital Media Don't understand - "reconnect your FB account in the admin panel (for permissions)". Can you give a little more detail please.
        Jung Kim Go to the admin panel -> Facebook and there you should be able to connect or disconnect your FB account (if already connect). If you had already connected, disconnect and reconnect it. If you are having issues, just open a support ticket and we can guide you.
    Kimmie I remember a similar conversation on here regarding this same issue. I'm only able to connect to my personal FB page & not business. It may just be the way FB allows us to connect. Hopefully we can learn differently.
      Jay I am having the same issue. The Drop list in the "Site Faccebook Account" droplist shows the Business Page as an option, but still posts to the personal FB page?