What Social Network Should We Integrate Next?
LinkedIn or Google+

Which one would be more helpful to you?
    Edwin Rivera LinkedIn is imperative and I would prioritize it over other social networks- Some of our networks will target specific niche markets (i.e. professionals) and the integration with Linked in will be imperative for our success. Please include it in the Sign-in process, the Invite friends section and other areas that can be integrated as Facebook/Twitter.
    Thanks for your continued improvements and outstanding job with SE Cloud. We truly appreciate it.
      Drew Frey Would you like to see a 'share to your LinkedIn Group' on here as well? For example, I'm pretty active within a few LinkedIn Groups and sometimes I'd like to have a way to share a convo I might be having somewhere else online with my LinkedIn Group. What do you think?
    s.ziyad [250,Drew Frey] tumblr ......! every site needs a blog !
    Drew Frey Thanks for all of the feedback guys!
    Trieu Thanh Tuan Google+. It's better for our site SEO.
      Drew Frey “Google+ is the new Google Submit URL box.” - Rand Fishkin,
    Kimmie I would say LinkedIn.
      Drew Frey I've always been a LinkedIn 'hater' to be completely honest with you but recently I'm finding a lot of value in it...maybe that means I'm getting older/more mature/..lame? :)
    change I prefer google +,even though their stock stumbled today :)
    Tore Harald LinkedIn!

SE already have Facebook and Twitter
    I feel LinkedIn is B2B and Facebook B2C + C2C (Twitter same)
    LinkedIn 200 million members - Google+ 400 mill.( C2C,B2C,B2B)

http://blog.rjmetrics.com/new-google-plus-data-shows-weak-user-engagement/
      Drew Frey Thanks [2175,Tore Harald] By looking at our informal poll here, it looks like Google+ and LinkedIn are in a deadlock at 3 a piece.
    spade5702 Is Pinterest even an option here?
      Drew Frey I was more concerned with the networks above (LinkedIn vs Google+) but am open to hearing what others think about Pinterest too.
        Tony Perez I'd say LinkedIn first (though like you, always been a hater but getting older) because of the business aspect, which my site is targeting. Google+ can be after Linkedin because to me Google+ will be mostly the same people that are on FB and Twitter.
          Drew Frey True. I guess it depends on what type of site you're building and who your target audience is.