Few ideas.
I got some few ideas, first there should be autopost from the website to facebook and twitter at least.. And we should be able to choose the url shortening service. I would love to have su.pr as my default shortening service. Then it will be auto added to stumbleupon.

So is this possible?
    s.ziyad Why is that when I am active on | Fb Page | it asks to switch to my profile?
    Alex Benzer Facebook + Twitter publishing are already implemented. You can turn them on from the Facebook/Twitter sections in your admin panel.
      Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen When it comes to facebook/twitter share, I know I can turn it on, but what I am looking for is this: When everyone else posts on the site it auto publishes it to my facebook fanpage,twitter account,myspace page and google+. Now I have to use third party systems like twitterfeed. Yes it works, but you cant personalize anything.
      s.ziyad Thanks cool/ love the features [37,Alex Benzer] / Is it possible the same for tumblr? Tumblr 'Share Button' to posts...as we have Linked in and others..
        Robin Try this and let me know if it works for you.
        http://community.socialengine.com/post/51040/script-to-share-on-tumblr