Cool ideas that will improve SocialEngine Cloud
Here are a few ideas that I think will greatly improve socialengine cloud. Which one do you like ?
    Danny Also if you have many categories like I do the list needs to scroll or users won't be able to see the categories at the bottom
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen BTW: go to my site <a href="http://faceit-norge.com">Face IT</a> and open the gallery viewer, you can see it in action there. There is a bug with the alignement, but it works.
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen I am working on this. in the post and in the tiles on hot,new etc. The post version is the first one to be released, just need to figure out how to get them active when on hover so you can use it.
    Paul i like all of them :)
      Danny Let's hope SEC admins also take them in consideration it will greatly help us and expand their business
        Paul I think there are a lot of great ideas posted, but the reality is these guys can only do so much and so fast (i like to think to think they are solving all the world problems while they code, hehe). I don't know why there is not a massive 3rd party dev marketplace for the platform. Maybe it's on the horizon? And even with that there will problems (unreliable dev's). I think these guys have passion and motivation and to me that is demonstrated by product line, updates, etc... Heck, alot of post have admin responses in them - that tells me something.
          Danny I agree ! this is a great product ...it will take some time and I'm sure there are a lot of great things coming.
    Danny Translation should be one of the most important ones