Iphone - smart phone app for Socialengine cloud
The mobile app for Socialengine cloud will be an awesome I have a Samsung Galaxy Note and I'm anxiously waiting for it. We all need it right ?
    Drew Frey In a survey we sent out a few months back it became clear that the iPhone was the preferred phone to developer for. Is that still the case for many of you?
      Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen I am an ios user, most of my friend either have iphone or ipad. So i prefer ios app.
      Danny Hi Drew
      I have Samsung galaxy note will the app work for android ? I notice that when using a phone on the SEC sites is that you cannot login or create new accounts.

Since more and more people are using mobile devices to access internet I think you should try to build it with compatibility to most mobiles.

http://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/mobileplanet/en/
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen What I want is to have social engine become a webapp and not a dedicated app for any store. Reason is that it will be more dynamic and you only need to create one app and update one app. The cost of it is less and the cost of making it is less.