Support Tickets Response Time
How long does it generally take for someone to respond to new support tickets? I opened one 3 days ago and one 2 days ago and I still haven't heard back from anyone.

Any ideas?

seTweaks Make sure you have enabled "Support Notify" from your account so you'll get notified by email when support answers to your tickets: https://www.socialengine.com/client/edit . Also, SE Cloud support is available on weekdays only so if you open a support ticket on Saturday or late Friday, support answers on Monday. This is for SE Cloud only. SE PHP support is available on weekdays and weekends.
    • 0 2 votes
    Eugene [131308,Stepan Mazurov], is there something wrong? Previously SE team required 3rd party developers to reply support requests within 24 hours. Our team still follows this rule.
      gs ==>" Previously SE team required 3rd party developers to reply support requests within 24 hours"
      I did not know this. Webhive definitely follows this, but there are others that definitely do not.

If someone can point me to a link for this requirement that would be greatly appreciated. Plus, what does this actually mean - 'reply' - i.e. the initial reply or others as well (ex. there is a dev I deal with that usually replies to the first support request in 1-2 days, but followup posts may take many days (sometimes over a month) for another reply. Also, 'reply' does't necessarily mean resolution. Does SE have a policy on requirement for time-to-resolution? I ask because again, this same dev I'm speaking of (NOT webhive - they're great!) often takes many months to resolve an issue (one issue I'm dealing with has been 13 months - yes MONTHS so far).

What's interesting is that I've brought up many issues with some devs to SE and they never pointed me to a policy/requirement. Also, there seems to be no 'teeth' in a requirement, if it exists because SE doesn't do anything about it, nor does it seem that some devs have a problem with making a Site-ADMIN wait for months to fix their Plugins.

So, any links to SE's support requirement(s) for 3rd-Party devs would be appreciated.
      Nauman Khan Thanks
    Rick Von Ruden I don't even know if they have anyone on staff right now that knows the se cloud code since they haven't done any updates on the cloud product since July.
    Guss Quiroz hello again to ftp files uploaded I want to open the page for isntalaciĆ³n not open
    Nauman Khan I'm not sure what the deal was but someone did respond to my tickets. I don't think I'm going to continue with the SEO due to lack of features.
      Eugene What features are you looking for?
        Nauman Khan Just cancelled Cloud; decided to continue with the professional plan.