Welcome Donna!
Greetings all! We have some exciting news for everyone. We’d like you all to join us in welcoming the newest member of our team, Donna Bryant. Donna will be joining SocialEngine as our Chief Evangelist and we couldn’t be more excited.

Keep an eye out on the blog and in the founder’s community and say hi when you see her around!

Welcome aboard Donna!
    James Clark We are excited to have Donna as part of the SocialEngine team. As Chief Evangelist, starting out she'll be working with our developer and user communities to ensure we're providing content, knowledge base articles and getting feedback incorporated into our business processes. We've got plans/ideas, but we also look forward to Donna's input into how she can best support our efforts.
    gs Welcome aboard :) Wishing you much success here and looking forward to reading what you'll be adding to the SE experience.
      Donna Thank you gs :) I've seen your posts in the community and truly appreciate your contributions here. I look forward to seeing more from you as well. :)
      • 0 2 votes
        gs My apologies - I didn't realize you were 'that' Donna :) (I just noticed the data66 on your profile page)

OMGoodness!!! This is probably the best thing (i.e. bringing you on board) for SE that SE could have done.

My faith in Webligo/SE just went up a gazillion points (which is actually enough to be on the positive side again). So looking forward to you doing what you do. Thank you for taking the position here. Hopefully you won't be overwhelmed with so many areas that require work. There are many items here (that you so faithfully and thoroughly worked on at the other place) that could use your touch and expertise. Oh my oh my... I'm very thankful (to you and SE) and excited (once again) about the future of this platform and the interaction with its Users and communication between SE/Users.

Anything you do will be welcomed and appreciated. SOOOOO glad you're here Donna :)
        • 0 3 votes
          Donna Wow thank you :) that made me feel so good that you feel that way. I'm looking forward to working with you and everyone too.
    Eugene Hey Donna!

It's nice to (virtually) meet you. Could you let us know what is your current plan as a Chief Evangelist?

Cheers!
      Donna Hi there Eugene! I see James answered above regarding what I'll be doing. It's our hope to build a strong community (which I see you've got some very good posts here), and to provide everything our extended family (all of you) need in order to achieve success with your websites and development businesses. :)

Nice to meet you as well!
    seTweaks Welcome Donna :)
      Donna Thank you very much! :) We need some smileys here. :)
    SocialEngineAddOns Welcome Donna! We're so excited to see you here. Your experience and expertise in the CMS industry will definitely help SocialEngine reach new heights.

Best Wishes!
      Donna Thank you! I'm excited to be here and truly appreciate the time taken for everyone here to welcome me. Have a great weekend!
    Donna Thank you! I'm excited to be part of the SocialEngine community. :)