When someone clicks on a 'Like' nothing happens. (blankwebsite.com)
On the Blog page, when someone clicks on a 'Like' nothing happens.  But, if you refresh the page the 'Like' changes to an 'Unlike', because nothing happens, how I can track down the action and the route for what code is being called?
    LPPhx25 Sorry... SocialEngine: Ver. 4.8.12, Advanced Comments Plugin Ver. 4.8.10p5, the Browsers are Chrome Ver. 54.0.2840.87, Microsoft Edge Ver 38.14393.0.0, Firefox Ver. 49.0.2., OS Linux - Redhat. (This system also has a 'Likes Plugin and Widgets from SocialEngineAddOns, Ver. 4.8.10p2 plugin.) I am a bit concerned this could be a plugin-clash (which might be really hard to debug). I am now trying to get NetBeans IDE to work with my development site, but my host company will not install xdebug. So, I am not sure how to do debug on my development site. I am going to try to run this development site on something like EasyPHP, is that even possible? What is the best way to do debug with Socialengine (and these plugins)?
    Donna Hi,

What version of SEPHP are you using? What browser and OS? I'm not seeing issues on my 4.8.12 site with Chrome browser on a mac.
    LPPhx25 I found the file "AdvCommentController.php", and there is a function in there called "likeAction", I figured that would be the function called when the onclick="advcomments.like( 'blog', '1535' )" button was clicked. I am in "Development Mode" and I added an 'echo' and an 'alert' just to see if the function is called. And I don't see anything. How do I find out where the code goes when a button is clicked? If it does not go here, then where does it go? Thanks for any help!
      seTweaks Seems like you're using a 3rd party plugin for your activity feed. I'd contact the developer of the plugin to check the issue.
    LPPhx25 Wait, I found the 'onclick="advcomments.like( 'blog', '1535' )' by inspecting the source. Now trying to track that back.