How to control multiple logins on same User
I may have missed this somewhere, so I apologize in advance if I did.

Where do I enable/disable (preferably by ML) the ability for a User to login >1x.  During testing it seems the same User is able to login multiple times (I don't mean open multiple tabs in the same browser - I mean login concurrently using different browsers and/or different computers/tablets/etc.).

Thank you.
    (deleted) There is no option to disable concurrent logins built into SE PHP. You would have to add it yourself. If you google "disable concurrent logins with PHP" there are a few walk through on a few sites.
      gs So much for monetization :( at least as far as certain Users go.
        Donna What about using Trial subscriptions for it? Perhaps being creative with that. It might work for what you want to do.
          gs Thanks for the help Donna, but sad to say that won't work. The issue is a monetization problem: If a Group or Business leader joins, then they can share their 1 login with as many people as they want. Yes, all posts go under the same ID, but that's often not a problem for many Groups and Businesses (or any organization for that matter). This is great for testing purposes (i.e. I as Admin can logon multiple computers/tablets/phones wth multiple browsers - I am often partially surrounded by devices while testing). But, when a User pays $X/month and is allowed to share that with their entire office or group (or whatever), well, that's a huge problem. I just assumed (like any other software I've ever used) that this was preventable with a setting somewhere. Oh well - let's hope more people are honest than I think :)
            Donna It sounds like a good feature for you to submit to our Github or to a third party to make. I know "that other script" also doesn't have this feature.
            • 0 1 vote