Organize membership type
To keep my social network professional I am trying to figure out a way to put my membership types in alphabetic order or some type of custom order. When a visitor signs up on my site there is no organization when the pulldown is accessed on signup. Does anyone have advice or know how I can access the file directly? I have experience with coding but unsure where the page or coding is located for this. Furthermore, hopefully the organization will affect membership type on member browse page also.
    Brandon Buchanan It seems like everything is wrong with social engine. I've spent more time requesting help and support than building my site. I always get the same answer to request a feature or get an expert. This is getting ridiculous
      Donna Hi Brandon,

It's not that everything is wrong as there are many, many working parts of the script. It's that you are finding things that others haven't reported (that I can find). These things need improving to work the way you want them. It may be that these things weren't critical for other sites so we never heard about the issues. We are improving the product when we see issues. I've used many scripts and came from one of our competitors. One of our lead developers is from the other script I worked for - he was the founder of it.

From all of the scripts and software I've tried over the years, I can say that not one is perfect. Even facebook has issues such as wiping out text as I'm typing in chat if the feed refreshes, showing new notifications when I've clicked to clear it and I could go on with issues at facebook.

As it is, the SE script is very good. However, we know it can improve as people find new ways to use it and as technology improves. We're committed to progressing.

If you would remind me of this on Monday, I'll add it to the list to discuss regarding new improvements.
    Donna It looks like you'll need a customization for this or a feature request. You would get it done faster by a customization from an expert, https://www.socialengine.com/experts/category/all . I didn't have a lot of time to experiment but if I find anything when I get more time to dig in the code, I'll post.
    Brandon Buchanan Profile types
    Donna Do you mean profile types or subscriptions?