Member Browse Menu
What are the links that should be in the Member browse navigation menu?

I noticed that in my layout editor that this menu is with the Member Browse page but when I looked at the menu in my navigation that its blank and just shows a blank box on the Member browse page? Does anyone know how this menu should work or what should be included on it?
    Donna The only thing that menu has is the breadcrumb. IIRC, a tech had said once it can be edited to add other things but is mainly showing the breadcrumb.
    gs I use a Plugin instead but I checked the standard SE stuff and it seems I have the same thing as you. The Member Browse Nav Menu in Menu Editor has no items. In Layout Editor a Member Browse Menu widget exists at the top of the Member Browse Page.

I don't know the URL of the SE Member Browse and no longer have it in my customized menu structure so I can't actually load that page to see what's displayed in the menu. What options (if any) do you see in your live Member Browse page? It's possible this is hard-coded just like some of the 'content' widgets are, but someone more knowledgeable than me would know that for sure.

So I may not have been much help other than to say what you are seeing seems to be the way it is (at least for 2 of us).