ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR - Someone Already Found This Error?
Today I started to receive a special error in chrome when "posting" in pages that use TinyMCE and here is a explanation about:

http://www.ryadel.com/en/err_blocked_by_xss_auditor-error-google-chome-fix/

Seems that Chrome started to block some pages that it consider insecure even that there are no "strange" code as it say in the error description. I already checked and there is no security hole, so I would like to ask if someone is facing this issue also?
    SocialEngineAddOns Our developers have worked on this error and come up with a fix for this issue. You can visit this post for the fix: https://www.socialengineaddons.com/content/ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR
    After applying the suggested patch, you will be able to browse your SocialEngine PHP website on Chrome 57 without any error. Hope that helps!
    Donna My chrome is updated to Version 58.0.3029.96 (64-bit) and I went to layout editor and added a rich text block and didn't have an issue for that.

Not sure what you are trying to add to headers so it's harder for me to test.
    Donna Which version are you using for SEPHP? I'll go test. Our 4.9 has updated the TinyMCE editor.
      Sieg I am using 4.9.1, but this issue is not related with TinyMCE directly, but a new release from chrome that started to consider certain iframes and rich editors. I did a fast research yesterday and seems that WordPress, Joomla e Xenforo are facing the same problem in pages where a rich editor is loaded. Yesterday I received this error in the admincp page where you can add scripts to the header.
        Donna Ok this is not something I'm experiencing in chrome. What version of chrome are you using? I'll run more tests for this as my chrome is updating so I might be able to see this issue too once it's done.
          Sieg I send you a message with a video about the issue when it started to happens yesterday. I couldnt figure out the logic behind this error because at first time it started in pages where TinyMCE is loaded and after started in pages with text boxes with a post button.
            Donna You might need our support to check it if you have active support. I saw the video but can't seem to get it to reproduce for me. Yet.
            • 0 1 vote