Video v4.9.1 (mobile upload) (majuuna.com)
This is your site's landing page. Majuuna
    Mikel Coreclark Hello people.
    Has anyone had any issues with mobile video upload ?
    Since I did a v4.9.1 upgrade I am not able to upload videos on my mobile devices.
    I am just checking in case it may be a v4.9.1 bug or just an issue on my site or just on two of my mobile devices..

thanks
    mikel.
      Donna Hi Mikel,

I have just tested with an iPhone 5c and it worked for me to load a video to the video section. I have ensured that my php settings are such to allow video uploads and my server requirements are met for video uploads. I use cazaratech and local installs to test on.
        Mikel Coreclark Hello Donna.
        I have just been onto my cpanel and changed my php back to php5.6.
        The issue is resolved after two test videos upload fine.

I will still like to know what is best php version for v4.9.1.

thanks
        mikel
          Donna Hi Mikel,

I'm not a server dudette but here's a good explanation, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1071415/settings-for-uploading-large-files-video-mp4 .

I hope that helps :)
        Mikel Coreclark Hello Donna.
        I am glad you mentioned about PHP settings. they had been changed by myself so I am guessing the php was set wrong. I went from php5.6 to php7.
        Unlike arvixe php settings I just chose a php level but with tmd hosting their php settings are a checkbox with setting options.
        I should contact tmd and have them take a look and make sure I have the right settings for v4.9.1.

What is the best php option for v4.9.1. php5.6 / php7 or php7.1 ?

thanks
        mikel