Ad Campaigns not working in 4.9.1
Since upgrading to 4.9.1 none of my ad campaigns will work. I even deleted some and tried them again and same results. The campaigns were all still there but when trying to place them in the layout editor they will not display on the site. Any ideas? Anyone else having this problem?
    Scott Donna, are there any updates for this issue? I would think it would be somewhat of a priority being that most social networks rely on advertising as a major source of income. I'm surprised it hasn't been addressed yet.
      Donna Hi Scott,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, we have it scheduled for our 4.9.3 release and it will be fixed. We do need time to fix and test before releasing and this was only reported a few days ago. Our team needs time to fix it.

Thanks again for your report.
    Scott Thanks Donna, now that you mention it my homepage before logging in displays the ad as well but no other pages show ads when logged in.
      Donna Yes it's a bit odd. We'll get it fixed I'm sure.
    Donna I've added this as a bug as I can't get it to work. Our core developers will check into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Donna Hmmm. Logged in it doesn't show but it shows to guests. I'll test more.
    Donna I am using an async ad by google as it works best in scripts like this (or it should). I had to test on a different browser than chrome due to new updates in chrome that are not showing ads (browser issue).

In firefox, I had to disable the location privacy as it blocks ads. Once done, I can see my ad fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnc78nk3k8e6z0f/google.png?dl=0
    Scott Thanks for the response, they are google and chitika ads placed in socialengines ad campaigns in the layout editor. They are located in different columns throughout my site. They were working fine until I updated to 4.9. Now the only way to I can display them is with an html block.
      Donna I'll see if I can test a google ad on my test site.
    Donna What type of ad campaigns are they? (google ads, standard ads that you created, other )

Where are you placing them?