Posts ( member posts) (majuuna.com)
This is your site's landing page. Majuuna
    Mikel Coreclark Hello. I have a problem.
    When ever someone 'Posts' on their page this happens:

Chief Administrator Hows this colour scheme looking ???
    en4.core.runonce.add(function () { en4.activity.bindEditFeed(364, { lang: { 'Post Something...': 'Post Something...' }, allowEmptyWithoutAttachment: 0 }); });

Any ideas ??
    mikel.
      Donna Are you using any third party plugin for the feed?
      Has the page fully loaded before they try to post?
      Is this for everyone or only some folks? If only some, what browser/os and device are they posting with?
        Mikel Coreclark hi.
        I have no 3rd party plugins. Its all SE.
        The page is fully loaded before they post.
        I tried it myself as a test and same thing happens.
        I'm guessing its a bug.
        mikel.
          Donna It's hard to say it's a bug when it's not reproduced elsewhere. I can't reproduce it on the demo. Would you please check there too?
            Donna Good to know the issue is not in the Insignia theme. You might want to use that one since it's responsive and will work better on any sized screen. :)
            • 0 1 vote
            Mikel Coreclark Ok, I have just changed theme to insignia. did a 'post' test to see if issue would be there.
            result: no issue.
            Theory: issue must be only on theme 'slipstream'
            resolve: none needed, as this 'slipstream' is an older theme so may have a few wrinkles.
            I am trying to replicate border / colour scheme of slipstream on to insignia. early signs are good with no issues.
            mikel.
            • 0 1 vote
            Mikel Coreclark Maybe its a theme thing, I cant remember if the themes I'm currently using 'slipstream' were updated or not too v4.9.2.
            I'm going to switch to insignia and see if issue happens there.
            • 0 1 vote