It's been a long time!
Hope all is well SE community, it's been awhile since I updated you all but have 100% read many of your posts, such awesome people!!! Not to mention great work on a lot of your sites!

If any of you have a moment we have went top 240k in the Alexa rating, which is very good in our eyes. We would love it if any of you could view our site and take 2 min to do a review on our alexa stats page below? Thanks for all you guys do!

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/sportzhype.com#
    SportzHype [250,Drew Frey] [1007,VoiceBee] [6223,Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen] Thanks for the comments, I am a big fan of social networking and use it to my advantage to reach a wide range of individuals. I mainly use Twitter for most of my marketing efforts. Also Thanks [6223,Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen] for checking out the site and posting a couple of things. If you guys see anything I can add, let me know! Hope all is well!
      Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen you are very welcome. Shared your content from your site on my to give you more backlinks to :D
        SportzHype [6223,Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen] Good idea, will do that this weekend. Thanks again!
    Drew Frey We'd love to hear how you've done so much in such a little amount of time! I know that [6223,Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen] was implementing some SEO best practices earlier.
    Kimmie This is AWESOME news and I am so happy for you. You site is climbing at rocket speed! CONGRATS! Care to share practices you use to grow? ;-)
    Robin Congratulation too!
    I cannot image how many Post you have now. I will continue to post from Spain ;)
    I really like your post identification (Video, Read)
      SportzHype [2440,Robin] Please do my friend, it's been a long time. Hope all is well with you!!
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen Congratz by the way :D Great results
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen Jea, how are you getting a good Alexa rank? I have 796,883 on global so far, 240,322 on usa rank.