problam when try to upgrade-4-x-4-9-2p1 (cumds.com)
hi my frindes i get probleam when i try to  upgrade my site to  4.9   

i get this masege   

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/cumds/public_html/install/Bootstrap.php on line 66

socialengine_logo_admin.png

You must call Zend_Session::setId() before any output has been sent to the browser; output started in /home/cumds/public_html/install/Bootstrap.php/66

For "cache_dir is not writable", set full permissions on temporary/cache

cumds and this one when i try to open http://cumds.com/members Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/cumds/public_html/application/modules/Sitemember/widgets/browse-members-sitemember/Controller.php on line 252
      Donna Check your third party products. Sitemember.
    cumds also i get this message after upgrade We're sorry!

We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

Error Code: a76950
      Donna Error codes are generic numbers that correspond to an error in your error log. You need to check that and see what the error shows.
    Donna What error do you get now?
    cumds i change the permission
    Donna when you see errors that say a folder is not writable, you need to change permissions on that folder. Remember to set permissions as the requirements post. :)