2checkout payment failure.
Hi All,
I am using 2checkout gateway for payment ,currently using dummy card for my communityads plugins. but I am keep on getting "communityad/payment/finish/state/failure". I have same as mentioned in SE tutorial but still no help.

Can you guys help me to come out from this problem?
Thanks
    SocialEngineAddOns [246165,Ankit Bhardwaj] We just came across one of your other threads ( http://community.onsocialengine.com/post/6290971/how-to-add-a-payment-gateway-other-than-2co-and-paypal ) and got to know that 2Checkout payment is not allowed for you website.

If still you have any issue/query while using our Advertisements / Community Ads Plugin as specified above, you can directly contact our support here: support01@socialengineaddons.com
    Donna Communityads plugin? If this is something by a third party expert, it would be best to ask them. I am not familiar with the plugin. I know of our ad feature. Did you mean our SocialEngine ad feature?
      Ankit Bhardwaj Anyone , I just want to know about the payment gateway?
      which I can use?
        Donna I see that SocialEngineAddOns answered you regarding their plugin you are using. It would be best to contact their support for help with it.

If you just need to know about payment gateways in general, since SEAO said above that 2Checkout doesn't work for your area or your site niche, you could try Paypal. If that doesn't allow it, SEAO might have other options such as some sort of advanced payment gateways.