About social engine database
Is there any detailed guide about the tables created by social engine? I am looking for the detailed information for each action of social engine what data is written to which tables.
    Donna This tutorial, http://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/en/portal/articles/2121821-how-to-remove-delete-a-plugin-from-your-website?b_id=14386 , mentions where to find the database files. That would probably be the best place to look for information as to what tables are made. We don't have a tutorial that shows everything done but the files will be a key to much of the information you need.
      Ankit Bhardwaj Donna, I want to add some test data to the website. I was planning to do this using a SQL Script. But this way I don't know what all tables are being used for which operation. Can you please suggest an alternative approach for the same?
        Donna If you install a fresh local install and then add a user the normal way, with content. Then export that, it'll give you the info you need for the query. I would do it that way.