Problem after update to latest version
Thank you for help

After updating and trying to open the site I receive the following message

Fatal error: Uncaught exception
'Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'The Mysqli extension is
required for this adapter but the extension is not loaded' in
/home/cumds/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:291
Stack trace:
/home/cumds/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460):
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect()
#1 /home/cumds/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(124):
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET time_zone =...')
/home/cumds/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(256):
Core_Bootstrap->_initDb()
/home/cumds/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(207):
Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_executeResource('db')
/home/cumds/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(150):
Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_bootstrap(NULL)
/home/cumds/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(149):
Engine_Application_Boo in /home/cumds/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 291

cumds Thank
    I sent the host company

And informed them of the problem and there is a problem with the server and the lack of operation of the server and reorganization

They told me that the problem was the program

Knowing that the site was excellent there were no problems and after updating to the last one I encountered the problem

And also after uploading the version of php on the server

http://cumds.com/
      Donna Did you send them the error you showed regarding mysqli not being installed?
    cumds Can you explain more to me and how to work so that I own a didecate
      Donna I don't do server stuff. You might want to get on managed hosting if you don't know how to enable mysqli. Perhaps your host will help you get it enabled in PHP.
    Donna You will want your host to enable mysqli. Most hosts already have that. The host I use is set up for SE sites and works great in php7 as well. I use cazaratech.com .