Beta community stats so far
From the admin panel. :)
    Alex Benzer SE5 has native integration for Google Analytics. There's even a whole settings page dedicated to it in the admin panel.
    Drew Frey @Alexander , we've made it really easy to connect your Fan Page to SE5. Just like with Google Analytics and Twitter, SE5 has this native integration already baked in. Thanks for the feedback!
      Ministry Of Rugby Where is the Admin page or how do i access it? I need to try it out so that i can see whats going on...Arigi
        Drew Frey The Admin page is located on the upper right hand side your page, next to your name. Click on that drop down arrow and click on 'admin control panel.'
          Ministry Of Rugby That is not present in this here Beta Community i suppose?
          Thanks Drew..
          Arigi
            Drew Frey OH! No it's not but if you download our 14 day free trial, you'll be able to see find it. You can create your own account here: http://www.socialengine.com/sign-up/create-account
            • 0 0 votes
    David Grubs Maybe we can implement Google Analytics...
    Alexander It would be nice to connect your facebook fanpage to se 5. Also for Twitter.