its smooth and fast
impressive speed, its load faster and smooth here...

are you using twitter bootstrap for design ?
    John Boehr Thank you! And yes, we are using bootstrap.
      PinkPanther what is bootstrap?

like a MFC class?
        John Boehr Bootstrap is a new UI framework made by Twitter: http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/
          PinkPanther btw way john i m very nerves this new SE5 somehwere use full from business point of view i mean we customize sites for clients they comeup with their different requirements e.g. dating network, user managements, sharing and other different task how can do that in future?
          PinkPanther wow very nice but i dont like phps, zendframework and other linux stupidity
          no support no help once problem comes all sit together start sharing information around try to fix look at lovely bill gates come up always with proper documentations support newsgroups, help, online support and on top take full responsibility of their products
      Host On Cloud Looking forward to SE5 Plugin - Chat, Forum, Group...
      all i can say keep moving forward and Consider Self Hosting.

So that we can support users hosting on Cloud - Rackspace and Amazon.
        PinkPanther i think you dont no me i m the who who go on John never to comeup fast with amazon s3 storage services i m then one told him to do it fast and he gave me the script to test and that time i move all all storage to amazon s3
          Host On Cloud it's ok if you have moved your Amazon S3, we use Ubuntu 12 or CentOS 6.2 , If you need support to setup new Cloud Server contact us on hostoncloud@outlook.com
            PinkPanther CentOS interested what about cpanel any luck you able to configure whm/cpanel there? i m talking about amazon ec2 server not rackspace i dont like them
            • 0 1 vote
        PinkPanther hey hosting guy what image you use for amazon EC2 in order to host SE4?
    • 1 more comment
    Drew Frey Thanks a lot!
    Alex Benzer Thanks!