LinkedIn

Pinterest

Youtube
Vimeo
    preeti what is the right way to integrate google plus Login
    change Mixcrate.com too
    BuddyTies www.odnoklassniki.ru and www.vk.com
    Simon Hi Alex,

I have added my Facebook account but twitter auth gives me this page: http://community.socialengine.com/item/745/error-trying-twitter-auth

I have also posted a Capture pic in Category Bugs..
    Alex Benzer Hey [174,Willem Tay] [171,Greg Barnett] [122,Simon], we already have Facebook and Twitter publishing built-in!

Go to your settings page and connect your accounts. Next time you add a post, you'll see an option to publish to twitter/fb
      Greg Barnett Hey Alex, will we be able to eventually post to SE5 from other networks like Foursquare, Instagram, FB, Twitter, Tumblr etc?
        Drew Frey If you had to pick just one, which network would make the cut?
          Greg Barnett Hey Drew - I would pick Instagram, if I had a secondary it would be Foursquare, both can share a picture, tell a story and a location. We are all here because we love to share, but having the ability to share from another Network into ours, now that would be brilliant. I currently share all the mentioned above to my Facebook account * heh* actually I know there's more, but that would be the Majors. :)
            Drew Frey Thanks Greg! I think Instagram would be a fantastic addition to SE5. "A picture is worth a thousand words," right? There's so much potential there!

Thanks again Greg.
            • 0 2 votes
              Greg Barnett I totally agree, thats what I went for Instagram first =) *cheers*
              • 0 1 vote
                Matt Macias Ya, instagram is my fav too!
                • 0 2 votes
                  Greg Barnett [42,Matt Macias] [250,Drew Frey] I'm glad you guys are into it, this version is going to be pretty cool. Can't wait to see some of the features we have grown accustom to like Forum, Album, etc
                  • 0 2 votes
      SocialEngine Labs Will Janrain be integrated into this, or completely left out?
      seTweaks I've connected fb and twitter but I never saw the publishing option.
    Willem Reyners Tay Google + doesn't have a write API, so we are never going to be able to post there :( Unless Google changes in some way.

LinkedIn really interests me though
      Drew Frey Thanks. Pulling in LinkedIn activity would be great for organizations, sales teams, etc. How would you like to see LinkedIn integrated here?
    Greg Barnett I agree without the ability to post to these networks or vice versa is tough. Especially when everyone has grown accustomed to be able to do that on Facebook or other networks
    Simon Yes Do It ......pls.....
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen stumbleupon
  • 1 more comment