SE5 beta leaderboard!
The SE5 admin panel keeps track of who is accumulating the most points, based on votes, likes, comments, etc. Here are the current stats for this site!

We've just developed a leaderboard widget that will let you display this info right on the site, too!
    David Grubs Nice...makes a nice competitive community.
    Sergey Good idea. I fined any module like this for SE4 and now it is in SE5. I am glad. Thanks
    SocialEngine Labs Very Nice!
    Alex Benzer I'm winning ;)
    SocialEngine Labs Will there be a cleanup widget? To run a cleanup of old posts, etc..
    Simon yep got the idea, just like se4 members panel but with more info.....me still like...
    Simon Thats so cool...alot of information all in one place...me likes..
    Simon Can this be seen from the Admin Panel...?
    Robin [1007,Kim] got it. We should configure the calculation depending your community.
    twilightwarrior Good idea.
    NewYork great
    Brian Hayden The ability to use points to get real things is critical I think.
    Kimmie As the admin, would I be able to set up different amounts for points earned? Example: Photo upload 10 pts, comments 1 pts & so on...
    Mike Very nice, How do you accumulate points though? Also a reward for points would be a great feature whether it be an icon or a featured panel for best user.
    Prime sdfd
    s.ziyad Link and sharing sites, suffer from heavy spam attacks. Spam Control...how is it considered in SEC ?
  • 3 more comments