Helping you guys understand the flexibility of our template
Hello! I have been seeing few comments and posts complaining about the "steam theme". Our templating system is extremely flexible. But this could sound like a PR statement. :) So to demonstrate this, I decided to make SE5 look somewhat like facebook in only about 5 minutes.

Here is the CSS code (you guys can try this by adding the code using something like FireBug):
#header #menu > ul.nav > li
{
display: block;
}
#header #menu {
float: left;
margin-top: 20px;
padding-right: 10px;
width: 100px;
}
.posts .comments_wrapper {
display: block;
}
    Drew Frey Amazing [52,Jung Kim] ! So if this only took you 5 mins, just imagine the possibilities here!
    Matt Macias Awesome, [52,Jung Kim]! Our CSS is visible when you view source for anyone eager for a head start on theme building... ;)
    Greg Barnett I agree with [42,Matt Macias] and [250,Drew Frey] that is awesome [52,Jung Kim] love the flexibility and actually prefer the familiar format *cheers*
      Jung Kim Thanks [171,Greg Barnett]! Hopefully we will be able to show off our board theme soon. That will demonstrate the flexibility of SE5.
        Greg Barnett I'm excited about this, can't wait to see other features... I say bring it
        Adi Sucipto Hmm, I see the different comment system then one day before.
        [52,Jung Kim]. I like this flexible templating system. So, every social site can have a unique layout. This is also work on SE4. One more thing about css, how about importing css? SE4 still have it, although this is just a medium priority based on gtmetrix.

Finally, actually I like SE4 gzip system to improve site speed. Although I know that this implementation give an issue for several shared hosting. I was test on gator
    Pierre wow
    monti I like this template.. so simple and easy to navigate. Release this thing already!
    SQLBROS [52,Jung Kim] looks gr8 !.. Only if the left menu could float when we scroll down.

http://www.quackit.com/css/codes/css_floating_menu.cfm
    seTweaks I'm guessing that with the implemented mustache framework we can choose to render or not to render these blocks (ie. the comments) in the HTML files. right? cuz hiding/showing these blocks with just CSS is not a great way to do it.
    s.ziyad [52,Jung Kim] [250,Drew Frey] / I think this Activity Feed style is great for a Profile Page..even with the present BLOCKS theme.
      Jung Kim You can easily add those 'widgets' by using our HTML template system. So it is pretty easy to add an activity feed to any of the pages you like. We hope to be sharing the admin panel with you guys soon.
    s.ziyad [250,Drew Frey] pls allow this activity feed for us on this demo so that we know we make sense when we comment; within the context of SE5
    Rem Yan I like this flexibility..
    Renaldo YEAH!!! THIS PEOPLE ARE P.O.S THEY DON'T RESPOND TO ANYTHING WE HAVE SAID AND JUST DECIDED TO IGNORE CUSTOMERS. WHERE IS THE UPDATE 4.3 ?????????