They said there was free beer here
*lol* just wishing it was beer thirty already 2 more hours to go! Happy Wednesday! *cheers*
    Halal T Let me finish my beer and see how many words will fit in one line. If not I will have to order another. Still have few minutes.
      Greg Barnett *lol* i'm typing with one hand and a beer in the other.... ya... thats how I roll! Happy Friday everyone!
    Drew Frey Maybe that's something we can work on? :)
      Greg Barnett [250,Drew Frey] beer is good *nods* thats why we always have 2 beers on tap here at the studio =)
    Planet Gore There isn't?
      Greg Barnett *heh* yaaaaaa whats up with that??? hahaha Normally I Beta for beer ;)
        Planet Gore Well okay first one is on me. ;-)
        http://brucemctague.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/heineken-beer.jpg
          Randy Would like to see the image displayed in the post and pop-out so user never leaves the site...
          Greg Barnett Thanks Man!! Cheers!!
            Planet Gore This way of displaying comments is going to kill this thread of replies.
            LOL
            • 0 2 votes
              Greg Barnett LOL I know right, I just saw [250,Drew Frey] post on the top, things must be adjusting in the background
              • 0 1 vote
                Planet Gore yep also read it.
                • 0 1 vote
                  Eugene I wonder how many comments should be posted in this thread till there will be one word per line.
                  • 0 1 vote