Please Social Engine, I need a multilanguage site...
When will it be ready?
    Lolobond Hi! Actually I have always pointed out that all the SE PHP really needs is the separation of both the admin and user. Separate them and we will have the ability to translate better and faster the users part in as many languages as needed. The multi-language part is much better yet, but if this something that is going to take for ever, then, give us this option first, sooner, and we can menage from there! I rather have the admin in english, and translate the user alone. This my opinion.
    Lolobond Sanaa: I do have Arabic done in the 20 basic files. I would love to send you one, (pick one), so that you can tell me if the translation is acceptable.
    Lolobond Hello! I do want to know what or which are the most needed or requested languages for SE.
    info I want to leave SE PHP because it is very slow, even though I have a great dedicated server. I want a platform leaner and faster as SE5, but first I need to translate and import my 3300 users ..
    info I completely agree with [198,Lolobond] !!!
    sanaa yes multi-language is very important req to me too ,i hope you will support languages that goes from right to left like arabic language as well
    sanaa @drew frey
    sanaa what is your plan for the old customers,i want to move on with the se cloud befor even you get your migration script ,do you offer discount or any plan for se4 customers?
    Drew Frey We hear you [294,info] . Right now most of our developmental efforts are concentrated on the API and the migration script (that will bring current PHP members over to Cloud.) However, we know that creating a multi-language site is important to many members out there and we will be adding this soon.