Our team is developing our community in a slow but progressing pace to ensure that every important detail is captured and our community/SE Cloud is well developed before we launch our website in Q’4 2013. In fact, on Q'3 2012 we re-assessed our strategy; we decided to stop developing our community with the "SE PHP” platform and we successfully revamped our website development with SE Cloud.
Now, I am pleased to contribute to the SE community with a trendy feature: “COLLAGE”. This new feature will improve the existing standards of SE cloud, is a new trend and will satisfy our immediate need of sharing multiple or a combination of photos, links, videos and topics. Also will provide a contemporary alternative to photo albums and will simplify the process of sharing multiple posts related each other.
Please continue contributing with ideas and with feedback on opportunities for improvement. Together on this global community and in partnership with SE team we will make SE Cloud the best product in the market. If we support each other; we will deliver against our individual goals and will positively impact SE Cloud development to elevate the standards of our social communities with remarkable competitive advantage.
Collage post- Key features and initial thoughts
1. Ability to share multiple or a combination of photos, links, videos and topics.
2. We suggest sharing up to five different items in a single post. This will serve to avoid an infinite amount of items shared in a post and to maintain the integrity of mobile applications.
3. Even though we will share multiple types of posts; the post will only contain one title, one description and one category.
4. Posts will be shared in “4X6 size ratio- (will apply to Photos, Videos, links or topics)” and this ratio will not change independently of the amount of posts shared. This will help to share photos and videos without cropping the images which could create some complexity.
5. The arrangement of the posts or the design of the post could vary depending on amount shared. Please refer to the attached picture.
6. The category will also be visible and will be included with the post (i.e. under the title or the date). Please refer to the picture.
7. Photo of the author will also be visible in the post and preferable in front of the author's name. Please eliminate “by” located in front of the author's name.
8. "Collage" will be added into the "Post something" section and with similar format. Please refer to the picture.
9. If all posts are different, the links will be viewed individually in "Gallery viewer" and maintaining the main title and description.
10. If all posts are the same (i.e. all photos); the photos or videos will be browsed in the "Gallery viewer" as "carousel" to facilitate the navigation.