Facebook concept update (assets3.pinimg.com)
The theme is getting better and better for everyday :D
Now I am getting close to the end of the main figure of it, still some to do, but I am getting there :D

In the header, you have a screen of the newsfeed in the url, you will have a picture of the new content page: http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/originals/8f/dd/f8/8fddf8bec610850e0af8d43470ebd64d.jpg
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen I have decided to do this another way and make it even more dynamic..
    Robin It's amaizing what you can do!
    Drew Frey Yeah [6223,Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen] this is starting to come together nicely. What are you struggling on at the moment? Anything in particular?
      Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen Here are some ideas for the concept. The right sidebar that has the mini-activity feed, is supposed to be sliding in and out, overlay or pushing the content to the left. What I would like to have is the real newsfeed to be centered and then pushed to the left side when opening mini-activity.
      So if you have any idea, shout out. I am not trying to make a total replica of the concept, but I like what they have done and will take the best parts into this and change some stuff around :D

So if any of the community members have ideas for it, tell me :D I want this to be a theme for that the community can help build, either it is an idea,code,mockups etc.