Stopping my site
I have descited that I will stop my site, maybe in the future I will return, but as of now I will not have the time or energy to develop and run a site. My partner who was the one who was going to take care of the content and members have never done it and will not do it in the future.

I will take everything that can be used to continue creating themes and mods for you guys..

I have a giveaway theme mod for you, my menu bar...
/** Header **/
#header_wrapper{position: fixed;z-index: 103;top: 0px;right: 0px;left: 0px;height: 44px;background-color: rgb(250, 247, 247);box-shadow: 0px 1px rgb(255, 255, 255) inset, 0px 1px 3px rgba(34, 25, 25, 0.4);}
#header .right{position: absolute;top: 43px;right: 0;left: 0;height:33px;width: 100%;text-align: center;font-size: 13px;color: #8c7e7e;background-color: #faf7f7;border-top: 1px solid #cfcaca;box-shadow: inset 0 1px #fff,0 1px 3px rgba(34,25,25,0.4);-moz-box-shadow: inset 0 1px #fff,0 1px 3px rgba(34,25,25,0.4);}}
#header{width:95%;min-width:800px;margin:0px auto;}
#header #logo{font-family:'Droid Sans',sans-serif;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-left:46%;min-width:184px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;}
#header #logo a{display:inline-block;min-height:50px;}
#header #logo a img{display:block;max-height:35px;max-width:100px;padding:5px 0;}
#header #logo a span{display:block;padding:15px 0px;font-size:1.8em;font-weight:bold;line-height:38px;color:#555;}
/** DropDown **/
.dropdown ul.dropdown-menu{width:250px;padding: 0px 15px;}
.dropdown ul.dropdown-menu li{float: left;width: 110px;background: none !important;}
.dropdown ul.dropdown-menu li a{padding:3px 0px !important;float:left;}

/** Main Menu**/

#header #menu{white-space:nowrap;}
#header #menu>ul{margin-left:40%;height:20px;white-space:nowrap;z-index:1000;margin-bottom:0px;position:absolute;}
#header #menu>ul.nav>li{display: inline-block;
color: rgb(82, 77, 77);
text-shadow: 0px 1px rgb(255, 255, 255);font-size:13px;line-height:40px;}
#header #menu>ul.nav>li>a{color: #524d4d;padding:0px 7px;}
#header #menu>ul.nav>li>a:hover{background-color:transparent;}
#header #menu>ul.nav>li.active>a{color: #524d4d;
text-shadow: 0 1px #fff;font-weight:bold;}
#header #menu>ul.nav>li .caret{line-height:40px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:.5em;}
#header #menu>ul.nav>li.dropdown .dropdown-menu li>a{font-size:.8em;}
#Navigation .nav {
cursor: pointer;
font-weight: bold;
height: 28px;
padding: 15px 27px 0 14px;
}
pinterest.commedia="all"
.HeaderContainer .nav {
position: relative;
display: inline-block;
color: #524d4d;
text-shadow: 0 1px #fff;
}
pinterest.commedia="all"
a {
font-weight: bold;
color: #221919;
text-decoration: none;
outline: none;
}
/**Search Box**/
#header #menu_user {
margin-right: 10%;
display: inline-block;
vertical-align: middle;
}
#search input[type="text"] {
width: 183px;
padding: 5px;
line-height: 1em;
background-color: rgb(250, 247, 247);
border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
-moz-border-top-colors: none;
-moz-border-right-colors: none;
-moz-border-bottom-colors: none;
-moz-border-left-colors: none;
border-image: none;
border-color: rgb(194, 192, 192) rgb(204, 202, 202) rgb(209, 207, 207);
box-shadow: 0px 1px rgb(255, 255, 255), 0px 1px rgba(34, 25, 25, 0.05) inset;
font-size: 13px;
line-height: 1.3;
}
#header #search {
position: absolute;
top: 8px;
left: 10px;
width:250px;

}

/** User Menu**/
#header #menu_user{margin:0px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;}
#header #menu_user form{margin-bottom:0px;}
#header #menu_user>ul.nav{margin:0px;height:40px;line-height:40px;}
#header #menu_user>ul>li{display:inline-block;margin-left:5px;line-height:40px;}
#header #menu_user .composer-link,#menu_user .notifications-link{padding:4px 8px;}
#header #menu_user .composer-link .label-text,#menu_user .notifications-link .label-text{display:none;padding-left:3px;}
#header #menu_user .notifications-anchor .label-info{right:-2px;}
#header #menu_user #search{float:left;margin-right:10px;}
#header #menu_user #search input[type=text]{width:150px;height:21px;margin:0px;padding:4px 6px;}
#header #menu_user .terms-link{display:none;}
#header #menu_user .dropdown-menu{right:auto;}

.btn-toolbar{margin-top:1px;margin-bottom:9px;}
.btn-toolbar .btn-group{display:inline-block;zoom:1;}
#header .btn-group{margin-left:0px;float:left;}
#header .btn-group .btn{background:none;box-shadow:none;border-color:transparent;color:#888;}
#header .btn-group .btn:hover{color:#555;border-color:#ddd;background-color:#f9f9f9;}
#header .btn-group.profile-anchor:hover .btn{border-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2);color:#555;}
#header .btn-group .profile-link{padding:6px 8px;height:22px;margin-top:-4px;color:#aaa;}
#header .btn-group .profile-link>.profile-link-displayname{display:none;}
#header .profile-link-photo{border-radius:3px;width:24px;height:24px;}
#header .btn-group .dropdown-toggle .caret{opacity:.2;margin-top:10px;margin-left:2px;}
#header .btn-group .dropdown-toggle:hover .caret{opacity:.8;}
#header .btn-group .btn i{opacity:.4;}
#header .btn-group .btn:hover i{opacity:.9;}

My site will be running until the next billing period

Have a nice day :D
    Yerdos Arnfinn, You are best, hope in future you will comeback with super cool website :D!
    And thanks a lot for your menu bar codes! i have a question where i need to install it? Thanks! you are great!
      Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen You are very welcome :D and thanks for the kind words :D Just add them into custom css, then try preview of the code before saving it :D
    Arnfinn Ingebrigtsen Thanks to both :D I will be here and at your pages :D

I will be back with a new social network later, I have an idea of what, just need to put pen to paper and write it down.And then start the design process. So maybe later this year I will open up the sec server again :D
    SportzHype Best of luck my friend. Hope to see you on SE and SportzHype when you have free time :)
    Kimmie Wishing you the best and hopefully time will allow you to get back to your passion soon. Stay connected with us here and like always, hope to keep "Buzzing" with you on VoiceBee.
    Drew Frey Thanks for sharing your theme mod with everyone here. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be moving forward with your site but we'd love to have you continue to contribute to the Cloud community