BlueCloud clean responsive 9-in-1 theme for SocialEngine Cloud (themefier.com)
Unique clean theme with responsive design and mobile theme, 3 layout variations 3 color each to fit any kind of community.

- Landing page for private communities included;
- 9-in-1: Clean, Stream and Board, 3 color variations each;
- Clean responsive design;
- Mobile layout;

Please check out and let us know what do you think!
    Rick Von Ruden I just purchased and see that images and css are hosted elsewhere. Will you keep these hosted forever or do I need to download and host them?
      Themefier Hey Rick, thank you for your purchase. Yes, we'll keep resources hosted for you.
        Rick Von Ruden Thanks, I will let everyone know what I think after I try them on my site.
          Themefier Ok, thank you, Rick. If you'll need any kind of support or assistance please feel free to contact us by email themefier@gmail.com
            Rick Von Ruden I will. Don't worry no bad reviews from me unless there is no support if needed. So far it looks great :)
            • 0 1 vote
    Drew Frey Looking forward to the review [1134,Rick Von Ruden]
      Rick Von Ruden [250,Drew Frey] - Well it is not perfect and I most likely will not use it.
        Themefier [1134,Rick Von Ruden] may you please let me know your concerns. We want to improve our products and feedback is really important for us. Thanks in advance!
          Rick Von Ruden I will send you an email tomorrow. I just did not like it for my site, but love the landing page.
    Themefier We may setup demo website upon request. Full-sized screenshots are available on our website.
      Nainou Can you give me access to the demo Web site to explore your different design. Thx